Episode transcript: Coming soon!
Listen to Jennifer sing and play.
- Experiencing emotion: the unacknowledged labor of feeling feelings
- Music is effective because it’s wordless
- Pivoting playing at bedsides to virtual music experiences
- Unexpected learnings about virtual music and Harps of Comfort
- Jennifer’s hopes for the future of music-thanatology, using technology to meet distant patient need
- Also acclaimed also for her poetry, Jennifer reads “Hurry” by Marie Howe to us as well as one of her own poems in closing
Did you miss part 1 of the conversation with Jennifer? Not to worry, you can get it right here.
Did you enjoy this? Please share it on your socials, leave me a comment, or subscribe to hear more Agile Vocalist.